Schools and colleges use Online Exam Software to conduct Class Test and Examinations remotely. The students can sit for the exam from home using a computer or a smartphone, or a tablet and answer questions within a set time. Online exam software has the capability of handling a large number of students. Such software can also generate a random set of questions, which can be different for each student’s batch.
An examination is rarely the student’s favorite aspect of receiving a grade for the school/college degree. Some may experience severe anxieties, whether during the preparation or the actual taking of the test. For online classes, you’d imagine the amount of pressure would be a little smaller. After all, you’re often allowed to take an exam at home using various online exam software. Examinations like JEE Mains, NEET, etc are tough and require rigorous preparation. These exams are conducted by the NTA or the National Testing Agency
Today, the means of education and learning are widening and diversifying. Training is no longer restricted to the four classroom walls. It can now reach you anywhere due to the advancement of technology.
Currently we are ingesting knowledge at a scale that humankind has not seen before. It is generally because of the vast platforms that feed us with magnanimously grown data with globalization.
Several educational institutions are transitioning to technology with changing circumstances. They want to make procedures like Admissions, Tests, Fee Payment, etc., accessible online to be automated and conveniently monitored.
Online Examination Software System
Currently, after months of downturns and Covid-19 spreading rapidly, the world is slowly coming to terms with technology. Speaking of which, Let’s talk about EdTech! Education technology is bringing about a revolution in the global demand for education.
From online classes to online exams, the area of learning has expanded. As a result, schools and universities are now looking beyond class instruction. This transition has also resulted in online tests utilizing by online exam software. Today we’ll be talking about such software named “Exam Online.”
What Is An Online Exam?
Online exams use the internet to perform evaluations in which candidates give exams using fully automated tools. It supports an interface that is easy to use not only for test-takers but also for the ones conducting the online exam. In comparison, the opportunity to produce instant results saves time. The app also serves as a perfect tool for exam preparation.
Online exams are also a significant consequence of distance learning/online courses due to their apparent popularity worldwide amid the global pandemic.
How “Exam Online” Helps Conduct An Exam?
The use of technology can contribute to making the exam process more relaxed and interactive. Exam Online Smartphone App provides student support and guidance through mock tests to pass difficult central board exams and significant competitive exams. It helps students to concentrate more on mathematics, physics, chemistry, and other disciplines while learning them.
The software covers lessons for both junior and senior students, helping them learn lessons according to their needs. The software also offers opportunities to plan well with mock exams, sample papers, and solved exams. Students can also boost their skills by downloading and learning from this online software efficiently.
The Exam Online software leverages an advanced AI mechanism. It helps evaluate each student uniquely and customizes the questions accordingly. Apart from grades, the student also receives an evaluation of DOK (Depth of Knowledge) and Retention Capacity, which undoubtedly tends to help in learning more for subjects where the individual is lagging.
How does an Online Exam Software works:
Here is the guide on how to use this app for online exam preparation.
1. Sign in to the app
2. Select your role, e.g., student
3. Register by clicking ok
4. Type your name
5. Select your country and click next
6. Enter your area or postal pin code
7. Enter your phone number to stay notified of the updates
8. Then select your class and board.
9. Set your profile picture and click next
10. Select submit to complete the process.
What Are The Benefits Of Giving Exams Online?
The online exam’s great advantage is that it saves both the student and the lecturer costs and time as it proves to be a very effective method. Following are the benefits of online assessment software:
● It helps in saving loads of trees and paper wastage. You don’t have to print the exam and hand it out to your students.
● It lessens the workload of manual testing by automating the entire procedure, saving time, energy, and valuable resources.
● The evaluations’ outcome is automatic by clicking of a button, which significantly reduces the administrators’ workload.
● Quantifiable and precise insights from advanced analytics, data science, and computing power that eliminate human error help properly evaluate. As such, this is more effective than humanly interpreted data.
● The students can see reports in detail on the different parameters right away to analyze the results.
● Since evaluations can be carried out anywhere and at any moment, they save the time and administrative work that pen and paper examinations typically require.
● It can be saved on a single server, thus taking up less storage space – removing the requirement for hard copies of documents.
Listed down are the few essential advantages of using Exam Online Software, which is as follows:
● The tests are systematic and do not give way to the checking’s prejudices done manually by professors.
● Students get immediate feedback on the performance, allowing them to become aware of the test’s outcome immediately.
● An online exam offers multiple-choice questions for a test-taker. The questions can be different for different students, which reduces the chances of cheating.
● Technology has paved its way in education. Online exam software lets students take tests in the convenience of their houses.
● It also eliminates the need for an evaluation room, in-person personnel, and practical arrangements. In an online examination system, monitoring is made simpler with the aid of a computer, a webcam, and a mic.
● Thousands of students may take part in the test without the need to travel and commute. It also offers opportunities to students who reside in remote locations. The Exam Online software enables applicants to take part in the tests anytime and anywhere – day or night.
● Online training is less time-consuming and nerve-wracking for students when done through Exam Online Software.
Exam Online is advanced software with some efficient features that make it easy to use. It provides a very user-friendly interface, from downloading the application to registering yourself and choosing subjects to take the exam. It contains a large question bank for all classes, which helps the students prepare for the exams by taking mock tests.
Moreover, this online exam software offers a score sheet that will give the specific strong and weak points of any particular subject. The most critical thing for a student is the Depth of Knowledge and Retention Degree. Exam Online provides an excellent assessment for both. Finally, one of the advanced features is that the Exam Online App tests IQ and sets up custom problems, which helps prepare better.
How Should You Prepare for Online Exam?
Online exams can hit students with some crucial insights. A major pitfall for many students is not comprehending the guidelines and criteria of the methods for taking an exam. Students may find themselves unprepared and perplexed as to how to begin.
Don’t wait until the last minute to follow the instructions. Study ahead of time and then study a little more to grip the topic for which you will test yourself. Read the instructions extensively and well in advance.
The instructor should send messages via email through a test section that explains everything properly. If you don’t comprehend anything, get in touch with the instructor and ask for clarification. Below are a few extra points to help you excel in your next online exam.
1. Check your computer
There’s nothing more frustrating than turning your device on to a pre-scheduled exam and finding that your system doesn’t work or that you have an access problem. As good as you can, check your computer before the exam starts. Make sure it works and that your Wi-Fi link is available.
Give yourself time to get another device, or if necessary, drive to an alternate Wi-Fi connection point. It’s also a smart idea to open two separate browsers, one to take the test and the other to look up details (if you’re permitted to do so). That way, you’re not running the risk of unintentionally closing your test and potentially missing grades.
2. Make sure you clearly understand the guidelines for the exam.
Check and recheck the time and date of the exam. Can you take the test at any point within a window of time? How long are you going to have to complete the exam? Go over all different directions carefully.
3. Find the right place to take the exam.
Make sure you’ve turned off all disruptions such as TV, phone, social media, and all messages. Deal with the kids and pets before the time comes, or find somebody to take better care of them so that you can go on undisturbed. Assemble all the stuff you need, such as books, notebooks, marker pens, or pencils, to solve mathematical problems or make notes.
4. If available, take the practice tests.
Ask your instructor about the practice exam or use online exam software and take it. Ask for any additional recommendations to prepare for the test.
5. Study hard
Even in an “open book” exam, you ought to know the material not to waste any time scavenging for it. You can organize what you believe you need to remember in your study materials by having excellent proficiency in the material and in your mind to make it easier for you to solve the exam questions.
6. Maintain effective time management while taking the exam
If you’re confused about a question, move on to another one. You can come back and work on the problems that need more thought later.
7. Use reasoning when taking a test.
If you don’t know an answer to a multiple-choice question, try to eliminate it. Generally, a few solutions will be incorrect and may be similar in many respects or may not seem to fit. Weigh those who seem closest to what the examiner is asking for in the question. Further, eliminate as you work through the answer.
8. Keep track of your time.
If you have limited time to take the exam, set a watch or countdown to alert you 10 minutes or so before the time limit is up, so you will realize how much time you have left to complete the exam. Also, don’t remain on a question for too long. If you’re stuck, jump on to the next one.
9. Technical issues?
Don’t sorrow, but take screenshots and let the examiner know right away.
10. Check and recheck
Give yourself time to review and recheck your answers before you submit it. Ensure all questions have been answered, whether they are short responses or multiple choices. Know, you’re always going to get zero credit for the questions you don’t address.
The examination is an inevitable feature of today’s educational environment. To stay up to date, we need to match ourselves with the emerging technology and the globalized world’s demands.
The rescue could only be an online evaluation system that automates, digitizes, and simplifies the review process to guarantee program consistency and track institutional efficacy.
Final thoughts on using online exam software
Educational institutions now realize the importance and need for technology in this digital era. And with such uncertainty going on around the world due to Covid, digitalization is a spark of hope that will help the education sector thrive.
Exam Online is a new end-to-end online exam software that allows simplifying the whole exam process. It has set a benchmark in the automation of performance-based exams creatively, using online mock-exams, accompanied by an instant result release, with learning outcomes.
Exam Online has a straightforward path about correctly preparing, designing, performing, assessing, and improving exams’ administration. Results visualization, assessment planning cycle, and enforceable perspectives are some of the calling points.
With this online tool, the professors will not feel the pain of manually running and arranging exams. The creation, revision, and distribution of aligned outcome assessments shall take place in no time. Students achieve a positive learning experience, with choices to track their performance, reflect, and receive frequent updates on the assessment schedules. The actionable results that are collected help to bridge the gap and work towards continuous improvement of quality.