Online Exam Mobile App - How to Use?
A user guide on how to use the Exam Online Mobile App from creating your profile, selection of courses to answering questions. We have included all screens to guide you through the process of using the app for successful preparation for your JEE, CBSE, ICSE, NEET Mock Tests.
Feel free to get in touch with us for any help or guidance.
1. Click On Signin
2. Select your google id
3. From Drop down list Select Student
4. After selecting Student as Role, Click on Start Registration
5. Click on Ok to confirm the Role selection
6. Type Your Name and Click Next
7 Select your country
8. Click Next
9. Give your area or postal pin code and Click Next
10. Give your phone number to get latest exam notification and click Next
11. Select your board and class
12. Select profile picture and Click Next
13. Click on submit to complete the process
KFACTOR mobile app for improving the performance levels
Exam Online mobile app aims at fulfilling the expectations of students when they want to pass central board exams and important competitive exams with high accuracy. It allows students to focus more on maths, physics, chemistry, and other subjects while learning them. The app covers lessons for both junior and senior students enabling them to study lessons according to their needs. In addition, the app gives ways to prepare well with mock tests, model papers, and solved papers. Students can also improve their knowledge after installing the app..