What is online education?
Online education is a system that holds any kind of learning that takes place through the internet. It gives exposure to teachers to reach their potential students which may not be able to enrol in a traditional classroom course.
The quantity of online education is now increasing rapidly. Schools that offer online learning are increasing in number.
Nowadays the situation is not that good around us because of Covid-19. All Schools are closed. In this situation, the government has been encouraging online education to achieve higher education. But online education in India is not growing rapidly. So that, we, Indians have to unite together to understand the people of this nation.
Benefits for Students
Online education allows students to learn beyond any school boundaries. Parents always want to involve in their kid’s education. Online learning allows people of a wide age group to learn at their own pace without hampering their responsibilities. Working parents can also track their kid’s activities. Students are welcoming this concept because they do not need to go anywhere and learn from teachers in a flexible time.
But there is a challenge to teach online. Because teachers may not well experienced in creating online content and convey it. So that, many software technologies are available in the market by which schools and private tutors can upgrade themselves. Class Test Online is one type of online education software website.
10 reasons why parents choose online education are listed below:
- Convenience: nowadays parents are working for their needs. So, they could not pay attention to their child. For that, most parents want online education for their children. Because they thought that they could not take their children to school and notice what they study in school. During this pandemic, every school is closed and school authorities are taking online classes. This process is always helpful for parents.
- A child’s physical health: If a child is already suffering some health issues then it increases the Covid-19 risk. Online education reduces the possibility of Covid-19 exposure. Children can easily learn from home. In India it is growing rapidly day by day. For this, parents should choose it for their children.
- Accessibility: Most of the children hesitate to ask the teacher during classes. They feel a lack of confidence during classes. For that, online education helps those children to build their confidence level. They can easily interact with teachers virtually.
- Safety: Many parents and students turn their back on learning due to bullying or dissatisfaction with the traditional school setting. We offer students a stress-free learning experience from home and they feel safe.
- Parents are involved: Parent involvement is important while monitoring their child’s growth and development. If children do their education online their parents can track their activities.
- Engaging Content: Students can communicate via private chat with just the teacher. Online education is interactive and informative. Students can contact their teachers anytime if they have any doubt.
- Feedback is faster and more effective: Online learners may have more contacts than classroom learners. Parents want instant feedback about their children. Online education platforms always provide instant feedback from teachers. Because they(teachers) can easily understand their student’s DOK(Depth of knowledge). When students give exams, based on their performance teachers send feedback to their parents.
- Flexibility: Online education is more flexible than traditional learning. People who need more time to understand one topic can take it. People who want to work faster they can do so.
- Online education is getting a good reputation: Online education in India is very much popular nowadays. Everyone wants to be part of the online medium. Parents who are working don’t have much time for their children. So, they want something that helps them to better their child’s education. Every parent can pay the teacher’s fee through an online platform.
- Support: Students can easily contact teachers and teachers can teach anytime. Students get 24/7 support from teachers. They can access study materials anytime.
Future of online education
Online education is staying lifelong. It helps the student to grow at their own pace. Everyone needs one place where no one will disturb them during the study time. So that, online learning will be more popular in the coming days.
Parents will also encourage their kids to opt for online education because safety is the utmost priority of every parent.
Many hardware, software & internet help the education sector to move this way and tomorrow it will increase rapidly. Every student can realize that they will become more focused & self-learner. The student can even practice Unlimited Mock Test using Apps
During this pandemic, It is the necessity of every student & parent. If it will not there in the future the whole education industry will destroy.